Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Review - Stained Glass Hearts by Patsy Clairmont


While I purchased and read this book via Kindle, I am going to purchase it as a hard copy as well, and it will be under the Christmas trees of several of my friends. While I have always appreciated Patsy Clairmont's writing and speaking as one of the founders of the Women of Faith, and her wacky and hiliarous sense of humor, this book showed me a whole different side of her. I loved the way she opened the world of her readers by introducing them to beautiful words of art and thought-provoking literature and poetry. It's as if I had a friend come along side me and take me to museuems and libraries and open my world. It was a wonderful journey, and I hated to see it end on the last page! Get the book - it's a real blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment