Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ann Voskamp's Website for Today

Photo by Linda Bush - Cape May Sunrise
Today I'd like to invite you to a very special few moments of quiet bliss - a feast for the eyes, the ears and the heart/soul.  Go over to Ann Voskamp's website "A Holy Experience" and look at her blog for today entitled "How to Make a Home".  CLICK HERE

I love the way this woman writes - it is a gift from God, and she is a magnificant photographer, able to capture life in ways words, even hers,simply cannot.  She is the author of "One Thousand Gifts" which I highly recommend and which is featured as April's Book of the Month.  I also participate on her "Take the Joy Dare"  and I try to Twitter three joys daily based on her guide.  Some days I fail, some days I can think of many.. but each time I do it I feel I'm building a few moments of eternity by thanking God for the blessings right under my nose that I'm guilty of not seeing in the midst of my hamster-wheel busy-ness.

So, please treat yourself to a few moments of joy... a respite from your crazy day.  I encourage you to grab a cup of tea and linger there.

Blessings and joy,
Linda

Follow me at Twitter:  https://twitter.com/kre8tv4Him

1 comment:

  1. I almost never comment, however I browsed through some remarks here "Ann Voskamp's Website for Today".
    I do have some questions for you if you do not
    mind. Could it be simply me or does it look like like some of
    these remarks come across like they are written by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you make a list of all of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Take a look at my web page bankruptcy In florida

    ReplyDelete