Monday, January 6, 2014

Free Beth Moore Book

Today I'd like to start off the new year by sharing with you THREE FREE Kindle edition books by Beth Moore's book, "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things:  Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction", "To Live Is Christ", and "The Beloved Disciple".  Here's the links: 

Beth Moore is one of my favorite authors/speakers.  Over the years I have done many of her studies, watched her DVDs, and I highly recommend her! 

One of the things I'm doing this year is to keep a list of books that I want to complete (as I'm usually the one with the 6-7 books on the nightstand all about 1/3 read!), and I am not allowing myself to spend one red cent on any more books until I have completed reading the ones I already have in my hot little hands or on my Kindle!!!  So this was kind of a fun way to get THREE FREE BOOKS from an author I love!!!  Plus, I am going to replace three on my list with these instead, so I'm saving money and decluttering at the same time.  Ahhhh.... frugal and organized - today's baby step towards two of my 2014 goals.  Not too shabby - the first Monday of the month and I saved about $60 in freebies - woohoo!!!

For more info on organizing, you can go to my website at www.coachlindabush.com where this week I'm featuring blogs about organizing.

Enjoy these books, and I wish you every blessing and joy as you begin a new year in your journey with our Savior!

1 comment: